Administrators can extend the duration of a students enrollment by amending the student's enrollment options. When you receive a request for an extension, follow these steps:
- Access the list of enrolled users in a course either by following the link in the notification expiry notification sent to you or navigate to the course that the student requires an extension for and choose Course Administration / Enrolled Users from the Administration block on the course page.
- Search for the student needing an extension using the search form at the top of the list of enrolled students.
- Ensure the student has the 'student' role by clicking in the corresponding column and choosing 'Student' from the list of roles.
- Choose the gears icon that corresponds to the students enrollment method that is due to expire; generally self-enrollment or manual enrollment.
- Amend the students enrollment to a date in the future as required or requested by the student.
- You must ensure that the student's course status is marked 'Active' and not 'Suspended'
- Save the changes you have made.